Thursday, October 10, 2013

Final Reflections

     Overall, I really enjoyed this experience. I thought that training sessions were always interesting and challenging, which really kept my attention. One of my favorite things about training was the excitement I got when Ms. Jingles was able to accomplish something new. There were several times when Hillary and I were high-fiving and fist-bumping because we were so excited and proud of Ms. Jingles.
   
     I can't think of anything that I really disliked about this experience. Ms. Jingles was an awesome rat to work with and my lab partner was excellent to work with.

    One misconception I had going into this experience was Ms. Jingles's intelligence. I thought it would be much more difficult to magazine train and shape her than it actually was. She did an awesome job pretty much every day of doing whatever we wanted her to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment